יום שלישי, 27 בינואר 2009

Proximity Award


I've been given my first bloggy award! Wow! Annie from Itty Bitty Love has given me this award. I am truly honored. Words can have such an amazing power. I am not a competitive person, and this is one of the things I most admire in the Montessori philosophy. However, realizing that someone there thought of you, even though you write in a completely bizare language, has brought tears to my eyes. I appreciate it so much, Annie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

About the award: This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Well, in no particular order, I am passing this award to these 9 amazing blogs (I should have chosen 8, but I just couldn't stop there on 8. Please forgive me..:):

My Montessori Journey

Montessori Mama

Wide Open on the Mommybah

The McAuleys

The Moveable Alphabet

Here We Are Together

Chasing Cheerios

Adventures of a Rainbow Mama

Parparim

Thank you, dear ladies, for teaching me so much and inspiring me in such a many ways. Keep blogging!

5 תגובות:

Melissa אמר/ה...

Thank you

אנונימי אמר/ה...

Thank you so much

Unknown אמר/ה...

Congratulations and thank you!

The McAuleys אמר/ה...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you read and enjoy our blog as I enjoy yours!

Judy Streger אמר/ה...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Judystreger.blogspot.com or #455 OWOH. Your husband is enormously talented and I hope he gets his scholarship. I wish I knew of a place to direct you to, but I don't. I this his drawing Facing Away is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails